What problems you should notice and deal with when packing frozen food
At present, frozen food is generally optimistic and consumption is increasing which under the promotion of experts' new concept of nutrition. Because of regional and seasonal differences in frozen foods, the circulation has increased. Frozen dumpling packing machine, meatball packing machine, frozen seafood packaging machine are in great demand in the market demand , in order to maintain the quality of frozen food in the process of storage, transportation and sales, the frozen food packaging should be paid attention to.
Frozen food packaging as an important means to ensure the safety and health of frozen food has received more attention. At present, the annual output of frozen food in China has reached about 6.5 million tons, and is increasing at a rate of 25% per year. The per capita annual consumption has reached nearly 10 kilograms. With the continuous popularization of frozen food packaging, higher requirements have been put forward for the performance of food packaging machine. Frozen food packaging is constantly changing, also gradually requires the frozen food packing machine has more functions. The basic requirements of frozen food packaging are from production, transportation to sales, maintaining the quality characteristics of its products, preventing bacterial contamination and making it convenient to eat.
In actual production, frozen food packaging is prone to the following problems:
1. The packaging bag itself is not smooth, which is manifested in poor opening in the production process and low production efficiency. At the same time, the utilization rate of the packaging bag will be reduced, resulting in waste of cost.
2. The thermal sealing strength of the packaging bag is not enough, and the thermal sealing temperature is too high, which causes damage to the thermal sealing layer, reduces the protective performance of the packaging bag, and greatly shortenes the shelf life of the contents, so that the contents cannot reach the corresponding shelf life.
3. The peel strength between the layers of the packaging bag is small, the tensile breaking force is not enough, and the mechanical properties of the packaging bag are poor, which causes the packaging bag to be layered, and the packaging bag cannot reach its proper load-bearing function, and it cannot play an effective role in protecting the content.
4. The impact resistance of bags is poor. In the process of transportation, loading and unloading, and shelf placement, bags are easy to be damaged by external forces.
5. The cold resistance of frozen food is not up to the requirements. In the case of low temperature, the original properties of the material cannot be maintained.
6. The role of easy tearing of the packaging bag cannot be effectively played. The tear strength is too large to make the packaging bag difficult to open, and the tear strength is too small to make the mechanical properties of the packaging bag lower.
The application of vacuum packing machine plays an important role in better storage of frozen food. With the continuous popularization of frozen food packaging, higher requirements have been put forward for the performance of food packaging machine. Frozen food packaging is constantly changing, also gradually requires the frozen food packaging machine has more functions, vacuum packaging machine function has changed a lot. Now in frozen food packaging has been put into the market application of packaging machinery and equipment mainly include: vacuum packaging machine, plastic sealing machine, heat shrink machine. Therefore, in actual production, frozen food packaging should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Understand the biological, chemical and physical characteristics of frozen food and its sensitive factors, and determine what packaging materials and packaging technology to choose for packaging operation, so as to achieve its protection function and appropriate extension of storage.
2. Understand the packaging performance of various materials and containers, so as to select packaging materials that can not only protect the flavor and quality of frozen food, but also reflect its commodity value and make the comprehensive packaging cost reasonable according to the protection requirements of frozen food packaging.
3. The market positioning of the goods, the mode of transportation and the climate and geographical conditions of the circulation area, etc. must be considered when designing the frozen food packaging machine.
4. Understand the migration of additives in packaging materials to frozen food, as well as the influence of some components of frozen food on the quality of frozen food in the circulation process, such as infiltration and adsorption of some components into the packaging container.
What is the principle of vacuum tea packing machine